Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tsk, tsk. Loser.

No writing, no blogging. Falling down on the resolution already and January isn't over yet.

Sure, I'm taking a six-week Grub Street class (Monsters & Mayhem, team-taught by KL Pereira and Sue Williams) and it's inspiring and all that, but... but...

I'm tired this week. Get out the tiny violins, but it's true. I'm tired and my brain hurts from my day job. So I haven't done any writing since Monday.

How does the Three Doors Down song go?

You're getting closer
To pushing me off of life's little edge

'Cause I'm a loser
And sooner or later you know I'll be dead

Hmmm, that's pretty depressing.

And J.D.Salinger died today.

Hey, I'm blogging now, at least. That was the deal, that counts. And the weekend's coming up, with plenty of writing time available. My writing life can still be redeemed.

Assuming I'm still alive, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment